Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, March 20, 2010

101 in 1001

So I got this idea from Marcie and Tiffany. I'm going to come up with a list of 101 things I want to do in 1001 days. I think this is gonna be kinda hard to think of all the things to put on the list and to complete them all by the deadline, but I'm gonna give it my best shot. So my start day is today, March 18th, 2010 and my deadline is December 13, 2012.
(If you decide to do one you can use THIS Date Calculator to figure out your deadline date.)

So here it goes...
101 in 1001
1. Lose my last 10 pounds of pregnancy weight so I won't scare anyone in a bathing suit. ha!
2. Get family pictures taken by a professional photographer
4. Go back to Six Flags with friends
6. Go snow skiing again and/or try snowboarding
7. Donate things we don't use or need anymore
8. Have another baby!
9. Have Alyssa spend the night with us at our house
10. Take Brantley to the Zoo
11. Take Brantley to an aquarium
12. Let Brantley spend the night with Grandparents so Chase and I can have a date night and a full nights sleep (This is gonna be sweet)
13. Have some of our wedding pictures printed and framed to hang up in our house 
14. Paint BR's room a less annoying color (yes the BRIGHT green is starting to bother me already)
15. Get a new car I now drive a Honda minivan. I guess this officially makes me a mom. ha!
16. Buy a bigger house - Add on to Our House
17. Make another quilt
19. Cook dinner every night of the week except for Sunday and Wednesday nights (we eat with our parents those nights)
20. Make Brantley another dress
21. Take Brantley to an Auburn baseball game
22. Take Brantley to an Auburn football game
23. Take Brantley to Alabama Adventure
25. Read a book all the way through
26. Go to Chase's 10 year class reunion We didn't go. Darn!
29. Have a cookout at our house
30. Plan and throw Brantley's 1st birthday party (2011)
31. Plan and throw Brantley's 2nd birthday party (2012)
33. Start getting NOGGIN on our TV
34. Breastfeed Brantley for a full 12 6 months
36. Finish mailing/giving out Brantley Rae's birth announcements (if you haven't gotten one yet, I'm sorry)
37. Visit the Preston's in PA
38. Join a bible study group
39. Complete a bible study
40. Learn how to use Photoshop Elements
41. Buy a carpet or rug for Brantley's bedroom
42. Eat at the Cheesecake Factory because I've never eaten there before
43. Start working again  I started my own business with Willow House and I also keep a little boy at home with us 3 days a week. Success!
44. Have pictures of Brantley framed and hang them in our house
45. Go back to the Leeds City Memorial Park. (it's awesome!)
46. Start P90X
47. Plant flowers in our yard
48. Have some outfits monogrammed for Brantley (She doesn't have ANY, can you believe that!)
49. Clean my car inside and out
50. Get a manicure and pedicure just because I wanna
51. Take a photography class
52. Go whitewater rafting
53. Go to Sips-N-Strokes
54. Join Twitter again
55. Get a new cell phone
56. Dye my hair a lighter brown, maybe a few blonde highlights
57. Go to the mountains for a vacation
58. Get some Friendship bread starter from Sarah
59. Make Friendship bread 3-4 times a week.
60. Watch Brantley sit up for the first time
61. Watch Brantley start to crawl I've already blogged about this, I just need to link it up.
62. Watch Brantley take her first steps
63. Teach Brantley her first word (Dada and All  Done are her first two words)
64. Read a Beth Moore book
65. See Beth Moore live
66. Fill out Brantley's baby book I'm almost done with this one!
67. Take Brantley to the McWane Center
68. Pay off my student loans
69. Change the fonts on my blog to new cute ones
70. Have our blog redesigned by Leslie Nevermind, I like the way I do it.
71. Take Brantley to a Baron's game
72. Do something special for our 2nd and 3rd anniversary since I was 38 weeks pregnant for our 1st anniversary
72. Make the bed everyday for a month
73. Potty train Brantley (2012)
74. Convert BR's crib to a toddler bed (2012)
75. Do a Beth Moore Bible study
76. Take Brantley and Alyssa to Portrait Innovations
77. Have Brantley's picture made with Santa for the first time (2010)
78. Wean Brantley from breastfeeding sometime after her first birthday Didn't make it
79. Teach Brantley to say her bedtime prayers
80. Buy new bedding for Brantley's toddler bed
81. Redecorate her room to be more girly
82. To finish filling out this list (this is kinda cheating but I'm stuck)
83. Meet Ashley's little boy Westin Heath Waldrop
84. Meet Taylor and Josh's twin boys Jack Henry and Harrison I unfortunately don't have pictures from when I met the twins for the first time but I have met them.
85. Help host a wedding shower for Ashley
86. Teach/get Brantley to sleep unswaddled We did this a LONG time ago!
87. Give Brantley a bath every other night. Then maybe it will be part of our bedtime routine
88. Get a massage
89. Take Brantley back to Do It Yourself when she can paint something all by herself (2012)
90. Have her hand prints or foot prints put on something for me
91. Make a silver necklace with her initial and fingerprint on it at Do It Yourself (2010)
92. Grow my bangs out (I've always had them and I'm ready for a change and to not have them hanging in my eyes anymore)
93.Take Brantley swimming for the first time
94. Plant pretty flowers in our yard
95. Cut the grass at least one time for Chase
96. Run a 5K
97. Go to a drive-in movie
98. Have dinner at Flipburger (I've heard it's really good)
99. Go on a vacation with friends
100. Give Marley a bath and a hair cut
101. To complete as many things on the list that I can.


Hopefully I can do all these things by December 13th, 2012.

10 comments:

  1. Hi Allison!
    I'm not sure if you remember me or not, but I was in a lot of your classes at Auburn for speech-pathology! My maiden name was Christen Newsom. I found your blog from your status on facebook, and I love reading it! I just became a follower! Your little girl is precious!! Just thought I'd say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad that everyone's making the list!!! We just need to all go to Six Flags together so it can be marked off everyone's list. Can't wait to see what else you put on it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved reading your list! I'm with you on 1,8,13 and 16. I may have to make a list too. It's a great idea. Plus, I'm a compulsive list-maker:)Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is random but I thought of you guys when I heard this song on my sisters photography website. If you haven't heard it before, download "Little Miss Magic" by Jimmy Buffet. Such a sweet song for anyone with a daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the new additions! Keep at it and you will finish your list in no time! We should do #65 and #71 together! I think Beth Moore is coming to town in October or November of this year! Also, I totally understand your #87! We are working on that too! It is just so hard to make a routine that covers ALL the things that need to be done! Hang in there girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this idea! I found your blog from Ashley Waldrop's blog roll and I just love your blog. I am definitely going to start following!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YEAH!!! almost done! just 4 more things! you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You just let us know whenever you're ready to knock off number 96. Maybe you and Chase could do the Jingle Bell Run that Tiff and Trev do with my firm every Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just realized that #47 and #94 are the same thing. I guess I really want to plant some flowers in our yard. haha Hopefully I can do that one Saturday here soon.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...