Number 98 on my list of 101 in 1001 was to eat dinner at Flipburger at the Summit shopping mall. I got to eat there last night with my friends Jami, Ashley and Ashley's daughter, Ava Reese. It was really good and we had a great time chatting and catching up with each other.
This was my yummy burger and fries. Ashley and I just got the bacon cheeseburger but they have lots of really different/interesting/yummy burgers to choose from. Jami got a Southern burger and it actually looked pretty good, maybe I'll try that next time.
After our burgers we all ordered Nutella milk shakes. They were suppose to be on fire but by the time the waiter brought ours to us the flames had gone out. It was kinda like a s'more so the marshmellows on top were roasted. It was SO good! I drank the whole thing.
We took this picture with my phone so that's why the quality isn't great but it's still documentation. haha! Jami took better pictures with her camera but I haven't gotten them from her yet.
It was a fun night and I can't wait to take Chase there to have dinner one night soon.



nutella milkshake, YUM!
ReplyDeleteI am so glad we got to get together! Maybe AR will be a little better next time :)
ReplyDeleteAR was a doll, Ashley! She drove you nuts but we loved having her there!
ReplyDelete