Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Help! I can't change my font.

Okay there are a few of my fellow blogger friends that have figured out how to change the font on their blogs and I need your help. I've been using the tutorial from Kevin & Amanda's blog but I can't get past the webs.com step. I've uploaded my font and the other four files. When it asks me to open the SWF file from my file manager to get the URL code, that doesn't work for me. It just keeps opening the font in a separate window and not giving me a URL. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong. I'm using a PC and Windows 7. I'm not sure if that will have anything to do with it but I just can't seem to get it to work on my computer. 
If you can help in any way I would GREATLY appreciate it. If anyone wants to do it for me I would be most gracious because this is giving me a major headache. ARG!
Thank you so much!

3 comments:

  1. http://username.webs.com/fontname.swf

    just replace 'username' with your webs.com username and 'fontname' with the font you picked out. That should be your link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauren is the bomb at this thing. I literally had her on instant messenger helping me through it. she's a freaking blogging genius :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree, Marcie!

    Thanks, Lauren!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...