Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Birthday Buddies

Today Erin and I got Norah and Brantley together for the first time. The girls were born on the same day. Norah is exactly 12 hours and 10 minutes older than Brantley. It was great to finally get them together and for Erin and I to get to sit back and talk.
At first the girls ate and napped. Then we got them down in the floor for some pictures. They were so good!
Brantley kept watching the TV. She's 9 weeks and already likes to watch TV. I'm not sure how I feel about this.
We enjoyed our play date very much and hope that we can see them again soon. I think Erin and I might try to get together at least once a month. Fun Fun!!
The girls are both adorable and I can't wait to see how they grow and change as they get older.

1 comment:

  1. Awww, YAY!!!! I am so glad that yall were able to have a play date! They are both so beautiful & look so happy playing together! This is such an ironic story but I am so glad they will always be linked in a special way ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...