Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Playdate at Our House


Yesterday, we had a playdate at our house. These sweet babies and their mommas came over to play. While the babies slept and played, us mommas scrapbooked. I didn't get much done but it was still great to have friends over.

This is Cooper, AnnaBelle, Alice and Brantley

Cooper is such a stud!



Alice's mommy, Sarah, made the girls these cute headbands. I have been wanting one for BR so I was really happy that Sarah made us one. Thank you, Sarah!


AnnaBelle                                        Alice                                           Brantley

We tried to get a picture of them with all of their heads together but if each one of them took turns crying during the pictures. 

Our house was a zoo but it was a fun and mostly happy zoo. Hopefully we can do it again soon! Next time I'll have to try and get a picture of us Mommies with our babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...