Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Fun In The Sun

Last Friday, Brantley and I went out to Leeds Memorial Park to meet some of my family members and play on this playground. Look how big it is!! WOW!! The kids had a blast. I can't wait until Brantley is 3 or so and we can go back and watch her slide down those HUGE slides. They have a little playground as well but Brantley is still too small for that obviously. ha!
Alyssa was staying with my parents for a few days while her mommy and daddy went to Colorado. Her momma, my sister-in-law graduated from college last Saturday so she and my brother went to Colorado for her graduation ceremony and they're anniversary. I'm a little jealous because I think they went skiing and I really want to do that soon. Anyways, Alyssa and my parents came to the park as well. Alyssa loves her little cousin so much! It's really cute! She had so much fun running all over the place playing with Will, Abby and Judah.
Andrea and her boys, Judah and Elijah were there with us also. It was SO great to see them and hang out together. Andrea loved holding baby Brantley. She is pregnant and expecting #3 for them. They found out yesterday that they are having another little BOY! Yay! I'm very excited for them.
Adorable!
Double Adorable! She had a good time just laying on the blanket while I ate my picnic lunch. Then she started to fuss halfway through my chicken salad so Sara took her for me and walked around with her. Thank you so much Sara! 
Just as an FYI...Piggly Wiggly has the most wonderful Honey Roasted Pecan Chicken salad EVER! I could eat it everyday, but that would be a little over the top. ha!


Brantley snoozed most of the time we were there. She was such as angel! I can't wait for her to start staying awake more and more. I guess she's already doing that actually but that day she just wanted to sleep.





Look at that sweet face...I told her she love her baby cousin!
My Aunt Mary Jo and Uncle Mike were there as well, along with my cousins Tim and Sara and their kiddos. We all had a great morning and afternoon. Hopefully we will go back one day when Andrea and the boys are back down here when it's warm out again.

Just in case anyone wants to know, the park is off of Hwy-119 in Leeds. You can't miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...