Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, March 4, 2010

I'm a Babywearing Momma

 Yesterday, Brantley Rae and I went to the Magic City Slingers group at the Hoover Library. They are Alabama's first babywearing group. Check out their website to read more about them. 
This is how the group works. You join for $30 and you get to rent a different sling every month for 1 year. At each meeting you can try on different types and find one that you and your baby like. Brantley and I tried on a few before we finally chose the one we brought home. You actually don't have to join the group. If you have your own sling you can bring it and ask them to help you put it on without paying and joining the group. They were really nice and we LOVE our sling so far. Oh I almost forgot, the group meets the first Wednesday of each month on the bottom floor of the Hoover Public Library.
Check us out...
 
BR falls asleep really fast each time I put her in it. It's GREAT!! We went to Target yesterday after the meeting and I didn't have to take her car seat in. It was GREAT as well!!
Let me know if anyone wants to go with me next month.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...