Last weekend I took Brantley to the beach for the first time. I went on a whim and we had a great time! We went down to meet the Bachofer's in Santa Rosa Beach. We stayed in a great house that was in the same neighborhood as their Aunt Pooh, aka Charlot. Both houses were beautiful but I liked Miss Charlot's better.
I love my baby girl so much! It was great being at the beach with her and I'm pumped that we get to go back this weekend. Chase, BR and I are going to Gulf Shores with my parents for the weekend. It's gonna be great!!!



BR is so stinkin cute in that hat in the top collage. And the pic of you and her in the middle of the bottom collage is soooooooo adorable!!! I'm so sorry I'm missing your Willow House party tomorrow. Hopefully you'll have lots of visitors and make lots of sales!!!! Good luck!
ReplyDelete