Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, August 16, 2010

Our New Playroom

We finally converted our guest room into Brantley's new playroom a few weeks ago. So far she's only played in there a few times but she likes it. I've actually left her in there to play by herself for a few minutes and she has done really well. She's getting so big and I love watching her learn.

I'm gonna start keeping another baby girl in a few weeks so this room is gonna be a great place for the girls to play. I'm super excited!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey...is there an easy way to explain how you post your pictures in the cute boxes like that? Or would it take step by step over the phone? Such a cute playroom!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the expression in the 2nd left picture. Such a cute smile. Obviously loves her room!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...