On July 25th, we had Brantley's dedication at church. It was a wonderful ceremony and BR did really well. She started to cry a little right in the middle, but Dr. Fenton handed her to me and she stopped. He held her again during the prayer. This was a very special day for Chase and I. We stood in front of friends, family and our church body to commit to raise Brantley to know the Lord. It was also a blessing to watch those in our church body commit to being a part of Brantley's life and help her learn about the Lord when she is in their care. We are so blessed to have an amazing church, family and friends around us.
These are the pictures I got from Bebe that Taylor took with her camera. You can see her starting to cry in the middle picture on the top. Even when she's crying, she's cute!!
These are the pictures I got from Bebe that Taylor took with her camera. You can see her starting to cry in the middle picture on the top. Even when she's crying, she's cute!!
After the dedication, we all went over to my parents house for brunch. My mom had done such a great job with everything. Thank you so much, Nana for having us all over to your house to celebrate such a special day in Brantley's life.
I'm still in the process of getting more pictures from the dedication that everyone else took. We didn't think to have someone take pictures with our camera. Duh!! So if you're reading this and you were there, will you please email me any pictures that you took during the dedication. Thank you so much!!
A few days after the dedication, I took BR over to PawPaw and Bebe's house to take some pictures of her in her pretty dress. They didn't turn out as great as I had hoped but I still like them.
Her dedication was very special and we thank all who were there to share that special day with us.




I had no idea ya'll were going to Dawson. Both my sister and I were dedicated there and really enjoyed growing up in that church. Brooke Gibson and Donna Allan are two of the sweetest people in the world. I'll have to keep an eye out for ya'll when I come home.
ReplyDeleteHey Bevin- We joined Dawson in March of '09. We usually go to the 8:30 service in the chapel. I'll keep an eye out for you as well.
ReplyDelete