Unfortunately, I have been neglecting my blog for a while now and I hate it. I've been super busy with converting our guest room into a playroom, meeting with families about child care and starting my Willow House business. I'm super excited about all three things!!
First off, we finally took our guest room furniture back to my parents house and bought colorful foam floor tiles and a toy shelf for the playroom. There is still a lot of work to do in there but for now, it's a place for all of BR's toys that isn't in our living room. ha!
Second, I now have two babies that I will be keeping this coming school year. A little girl starting in September and a little boy starting in March. I'm so glad that this finally worked out. God is so good and really came through with two great families! I can't wait to start keeping these babies. It's going to be challenging but also very rewarding. :o)
Lastly, Willow House!! Wow!! I am so pumped up about Willow House that I can hardly stand it. I now have my own Design Consultant page. Please feel free to click on the link below and check out my page. Allison Williamson - Willow House Design Consultant
I have scheduled my launch party for August 19th and I'm already working on hosting a party for Chase's aunt in Prattville. It's great!! I'm hoping to book a few more parties this month since it's Double Host Dollars month. Willow House is number one is host rewards of all the party plan companies so DOUBLE the rewards is super awesome. If you're interested in hosting a party, attending a party or would like to learn more about starting your own business with Willow House, contact me at willowhouse.allison@gmail.com
I do have some things I need to blog about so hopefully I'll get around to that tomorrow but for now I need to go to bed. Night Night!

Allison, I'm so happy to see how God is working in your life. Baby-sitting and Willow House...what a blessing for you to be able to stay at home. I'm so happy for you. Thanks for your excitement with the business!!
ReplyDeleteSounds like everything is working out perfectly! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteThis all sounds so exciting! And Willow House has some super cute things! Good Luck!
ReplyDelete