It's hard to believe she's 6 months old already.
On Tuesday, we went for Brantley Rae's 6 month check up. She was so active that it was crazy. I couldn't keep her from wiggling all over the table. I should have taken a picture of the piece of paper that they had covering the table. She totally crumpled it all up. It was pretty funny. Dr. S even chuckled a little when he walked in.
Dr. S said that she looks great. She's still small but she very healthy.
Weight: 13 lbs 10.5oz (15th percentile)
Length: 26.5 inches (90th percentile)
Diapers: size 2
Clothes: 3-6 months
Naps 3-4 times a day
Eats a lot more solids now. At least 2 solid meals a day.
She's still drinking at least 5 bottles a day.
At 6 months Brantley:
-Still takes a pacy
-Sleeps from 8:30pm-7:00am and only wakes up once around 3:30am
-Is up on all fours and rocking back and forth. She isn't crawling yet but I think she will be by 7 months for sure.
-Loves her Johnny Jump Up
-Giggles and smiles ALL the time
-Is such a happy baby
-Loves watching Marley. She looks at her and laughs. When I get her up from her naps she looks down at the floor to see if Marley has come into her bedroom. It's so cute!!
-She still falls asleep on her own, which is wonderful!
These turned out really cute. I'm so happy with them.
We tried to take some pictures of her in her baby dedication dress this afternoon and this is my favorite one. I'll share the others later.
She is such a sweet baby and we love her so so much!






She is so darn cute! I love the basket set up
ReplyDelete