I married my best friend!
It was the greatest day!!
Chase got ready and took his portraits after a scary morning of the missing tuxedo. He had to chase down the delivery man outside the tux place to get his tux and then hurry out to the American Village to make it in time for his pictures. Haha! Thankfully, everything turned out perfect!

Then I got myself ready with my help of my maid of honor, bridesmaids and my mom.

Jessica took the most beautiful pictures for us.
This picture was taken right after we saw each other for the first time. Chase looked so handsome and he told me I looked beautiful. Aww!
The Wedding Party
We had adorable flower girls,
Beautiful bridesmaids and handsome groomsmen.
Me with my MOH and Chase with his Best Man.
The Ceremony...

Was beautiful and exactly like I wanted it. Except for when my niece, Alyssa, threw her bouquet at the end of the ceremony. She was happy because we were MARRIED!!

It was the greatest day of my life thus far!!
(I never thought that a year from this day we would be anticipating the birth of our daughter any day now. It's crazy but we are both so excited and ready to meet our little girl!)
The Reception
Our First Dance
This was from the Father-Daughter dance and it's probably one of my favorite pictures from the wedding.I love to see my daddy smile that big. It makes me happy to know that he was and is very happy for Chase and I. Both of my parents and Chase's parents were extremely happy for us on this day.
We had gorgeous and yummy cakes! We were nice to each other and didn't smear any on our faces.
Tori caught the bouquet and Rob caught the guarder.
Our beautiful rings!!
(I can't wait for the swelling in my fingers to go away after I have this baby so I can wear my ring again. It's been like 2 months almost since the last time I wore them.)
After lots of hugs and dancing we were ready to go.
and we were off to Ross Bridge for the night.
We had an amazing wedding day!! We were surrounded by hundreds of friends and family that love us both and were truly happy for us. I am so thankful for our union and couldn't be happier with the man I chose to marry. Chase is truly the man of my dreams and my best friend. I can't imagine my life without him and I'm so excited that we are about to embark on the journey of parenthood together. Only a few more days and Brantley Rae will join us in this wonderful life we are making for ourselves.
If the rain will go away (so Chase can come home from work), we are going to celebrate by spending the rest of the day together, going to dinner. I'll share more about today in a later post.
I hope you all have a wonderful day. Thank you to everyone who has been there to support Chase and I during our first year of marriage. We love you all!!


















I totally forgot today is y'alls anniversary! HAPPY ONE YEAR!!! Did you save the top of the cake to eat today?? What an awesome way to celebrate one year if little BR came soon!
ReplyDeleteHAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! Have a wonderful day with the hubs!!
ReplyDeleteMy mom was actually suppose to save the top of our cake but it never got put in the freezer so she had a small cake made for us to eat today!
ReplyDeletehappy anniversary! you were such a beautiful bride!
ReplyDeleteHey! I recently changed my blog address so i'm not sure if blogger is updating my followers on my posts.
ReplyDeleteMy new address is : LLSue.blogspot.com
I hope your new year is going GREAT! Happy Anniversary! I know yall are ready for baby brantley
- Laura Sue