I'm having issues with the "Followers" gadget here on Blogger and I'm starting to get irritated. Ahh!! It worked on my other blog. What is the problem? It shows that we have like 8 followers on here so far but the gadget isn't showing them on my Blog. BooHiss! I'm bothered! This is not the way I wanted to start my morning but I guess I'll just have to get over it and worry about it later. It's time for me to get ready for my 38 week doctors appointment. Wish me luck!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1st... i really like your new header thing!
ReplyDelete2nd... yeah, i tried to see my followers on my dashboard and they wouldnt open. not sure what the deal is?
It's working now. I don't think I did anything to fix it but right now our followers are showing up and I can see them all. YAY!! Maybe it is fixed for good, I hope so!
ReplyDelete