Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, January 1, 2010

My New Years Resolutions

My New Years resolutions for 2010 are...

1) To strengthen my relationship with the Lord. He has done so many wonderful things for me and given me so much that I need to be spending more time with Him. Studying His word and thanking Him for all that He has given me. I've let this priority slip down my list and I'm going to move it back to the top of the list. I want Brantley Rae to learn to love and trust the Lord by watching me (and her daddy) so I've got to get my act together.

2) To be a better wife to my wonderful husband. Chase has such an amazing heart and loves me dearly and I want to make sure he knows how much I love him as well. The Lord has blessed me with an amazing spouse and best friend so I want to make sure Chase know how much I love him. I know when BR gets here this will become more challenging but more than anything I want to keep Chase happy and let me know daily that I love him and apprecitate all he is doing for our family. I get to stay home with BR while he works so hopefully I can keep the house clean and dinner on the table, just to name a few things.

3) To be a good Mommy. This is going to be the biggest challenge of all. The Lord is/has entrusted Brantley Rae to Chase and I which is a wonderful blessing. I just hope that I can be a good Mommy to her. Love her and care for her as best that I can. I know I will need lots of patience, love and support to succeed but I'm up to the challenge and I can't wait for my journey as a mommy to begin.

4) My last resolution for this year is to get my pre-baby body back. I know the whole weightloss resolution is typical for new years but I really don't want to keep a baby gut. Yuck!!

So there you have it. Hopefully I will succeed at all 4 challenge. This year is bound to be filled with so much joy and excitement that I can hardly wait to see what all the Lord has in store for our little family.

Have you made your New Years resolution(s) yet? If so, what is it/are they?

1 comment:

  1. With your patience and dedication, you will be an awesome Mommy and Wife! It is a challenge to continue being that loving, supportive wife but I think you will be just fine! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...