Brantley Rae Williamson
Born 2:16pm on January 28th, 2010
7lbs 10oz and 20.5 inches long
Thank you to everyone who has been praying for us and who has come to visit.
The labor and delivery went very well and both Mommy and baby are doing wonderfully!!

Congrats! She is precious!
ReplyDeleteSeee-I told you she woud come and I just started following you. She is soooo beautiful. SHe is stunning. I love her paci-I am doing a fun paci giveaway right now-come by and see and welcome new friend to the AMAZING world of being a MOMMY!
ReplyDeleteShe is perfect! Congrats!
ReplyDeletecongratulations to you both!! she is a precious baby girl!!
ReplyDeleteShe is beautiful, Allison! When y'all get home and settled, AR and I will come visit again! Give that sweet baby some loving for me! Now I am going to blog about her! ha!.. I decided even though you didn't care I still would let you post about her first..It was hard, but I waited..ha! Love you!
ReplyDeleteAllison, shes adorable!!!! Such an exciting time for you! The outfit is so cute. Mommy's sweetie. Definitely. Wish you a speedy recovery!!!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! I know youve been anxiously awaited this day for so long. She is precious!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful evening at home with that sweet baby girl. I have been showing her off :) She's just precious...
ReplyDeleteWhen you get settled in, you are going to have to give me a blog lesson on how you made your pictures in your post so big.. OBVIOUSLY..no rush.
Give BR lots of kisses from AR and I! Love you!