2009 was a great year for Chase and I but I can't wait to see what 2010 has in store. We know Brantley Rae will be the first big event and we just can't wait for her arrival.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So today Chase and I had traditional New Years lunch at his parent's house. Beverly made beef brisket with the white sauce, black-eyed peas, collard greens, cornbread and these potato wedge things. Oh my goodness, it was all SO good!! We all stuffed ourselves to the max. After lunch we finished watching the Auburn bowl game. That was the most awesome, stressful, exciting, heart-attack giving game, but WE WON!!! WAR EAGLE!! It was a wonderful way to start the year. Thankfully all my yelling and elevated blood pressure didn't put me into labor and Brantley Rae and I are doing great tonight (other than the fact that I'm still awake).
We spent the rest of the afternoon and night at home watching football, I took a nap and then we had pizza for dinner. Yum!! Today was really a good day, even if we didn't do much. I mostly liked it because I was with Chase and that's my favorite place to be anytime. Aww! hehe! I love him so very much! He is a wonderful husband and my very best friend.
Anyways, I guess that's all for today. Hopefully, I'll get tired soon and be able to go to sleep soon.
Happy New Year, everyone!!

I cannot begin to explain what Justin was like during that game today! I seriously thought he was either going to have a heart attack or jump out the window. Craziness!! Glad you had a good new year. Not much longer until there's 3 of you :)
ReplyDelete