Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, January 21, 2012

My Big Fat Belly - 22 Weeks

How I'm Feeling at 22 weeks: I'm still feeling pretty good these days but I've started having a lot of lower back pain this week. Last night was the pain was bad and I had a hard time getting to sleep. I haven't had any more run-ins with heart burn (knock on wood) and I'm very thankful to record that. I feel like Savannah has been doing a lot of growing this week because I'm feeling bigger and more uncomfortable. It's getting a lot harder to get down on the floor with Brantley and then get up easily.I haven't noticed any new or worsening stretch marks but my belly is kinda itchy at times. I bought some Tummy Butter to put on it a few times a day to hopefully alleviate some of the itching.

Gender: GIRL!

Movements: Savannah has become a lot more active at times. I'm definitely starting to see a pattern in her awake times. She usually wakes up and starts doing gymnastics after I lay down to go to bed and then again in the morning after breakfast she moves around a lot.

Baby's size at 22 weeks:
From here on out the fruit picture only changes monthly.
During month five, the average fetus measures about 10.5 to 11.8 inches and weighs about 12.7 to 20.8 ounces. At our 20 weeks, 5 day ultrasound. Savannah was already 14oz so I'm pretty sure she's well over a pound now. We won't know her weight again for sure until we have our 4D ultrasound at around 28 weeks.
  • Now that she's got more developed eyes and lips, she's looking even more like a newborn.
  • She's sleeping in cycles -- about 12 to 14 hours per day (hint: they're probably those times you're not feeling any kicks!).
Belly pic for the week:
What I'm Looking Forward to: I'm still looking forward to starting on the nursery and changing Brantley's room around a bit. I'm not sure when we'll be able to do all of this but I'm ready. Also, I'm looking forward to seeing Savannah again during our 4D ultrasound in a couple of weeks and then meeting her after birth in just 4 short months. We are so excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...