Baby Movements: I can tell that the baby is getting stronger because every now and then I feel kicks that are a lot harder than the regular ones. They kinda catch me off guard sometimes. I love it!
Gender: Boy or Girl? What will it be? On Wednesday we will see!!!
What I'm Looking Forward to: I've been on Pinterest a lot lately coming up with really cute ideas for the nursery so I'm ready to get started on it. This means that we've got to buy Brantley a twin bed and move the crib into the nursery. I've also decided that we're going to swap Brantley's furniture, aka the nursery furniture, with the smaller more grown up furniture that is in the nursery now. There is a desk and dresser in there that will go well in Brantley's room. I'm hoping to have the twin bed by BR's birthday and get started on the nursery in February.
Baby's Development at 20 weeks:
Baby is about the size of a cantaloupe this week!!
Baby weighs about 10.6 ounces and measures about 6.5 inches from head to bottom (about 10 inches from head to heal). She's still got a lot of growing to do though. We are halfway done!!
- She's got working taste buds.
- Now, she's gulping down several ounces of amniotic fluid each day -- that's significantly more than before.
I'll be back Wednesday night to announce gender!!



No comments:
Post a Comment