Heartburn- Please go away and don't come back! Thanks, Allison
Other than the pain I am feeling at this very moment, I'm doing great. My check up yesterday was great. My blood pressure was very good (120 something/62, I think). My weight gain is right on track so my Dr says. I've gained 12 pounds in 20 weeks, 5 days. Yikes, but I'm okay with that! (I had to edit this part from 7lbs to 12lbs because I had my numbers wrong the other day when I wrote the post originally.)
Gender: As most of you have probably read, we're having another GIRL!! We are so excited that Brantley gets to have a little sister. I'm so happy for both of our girls because I always wanted a sister (or brother) and thankfully, they get to share the sister bond. Her name will be Savannah Claire!
Baby's Movement: Savannah (I love referring to her by her name!) has been doing a lot of kicking and wiggling around. I actually saw my stomach move for the first time last night while watching TV. She must have really enjoyed the cupcakes that I had at the gender reveal party. haha
Baby's Size at 21 weeks:
TheBump says that Savannah is the size of a Banana this week. It also says this, "at 10.5 inches and about 12.2 ounces, she's big enough now that you've probably been feeling her movements". While I have been feeling her move, she is actually weighing 14 ounces already, so she's a bit ahead of the game. haha Which partly explains why my belly is so big, or at least, I like to think that. (Again, I've only gained 7lbs, but it looks like I've gained way more than that to me.) She was also measuring 2 days ahead of schedule. She's a healthy girl!!
What I'm Looking Forward to:
The same as last week...starting on
the nursery. Now that we know we're having a baby girl that makes
picking out bedding and other things so much easier and more real. Chase
and I agreed on the bedding today but we haven't bought it yet. Wanna
see a picture? Of course you do! haha It's called Dena Happi Tree by
Kidsline. I'm pretty excited about it!! It's cute and girly and will go
well with her pale blue walls. yay!
Bump Pic of the Week:
Next Doctor's Appointment: February 8th. This will be my 24 week check-up/Glucose test for gestational diabetes. Dr. S told me that there is no need to fast anymore for the test so thankfully I can have breakfast before the appointment this time. I'm hoping that I pass this first test because with BR I didn't and had to go back for the 3 hour test. It was a REALLY long time to be walking around the hospital and sitting in the waiting room. I went down to the gift shop at least twice just to get out of the office. I'm hoping for the best but we'll just have to wait and see.
The heartburn is feeling better now so I'm going to attempt sleeping. Good night!!



No comments:
Post a Comment