Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Gender Reveal Party

Tonight we had our Gender Reveal Party. It was really fun to share the excitement of finding out the baby's gender with some of our family and friends.I didn't go crazy with decorations but I did make pink and blue cupcakes that were totally yummy!!
Once everyone got there it was time for the reveal...
As we suspected, we are expecting baby girl #2 and we are very excited!! Chase is going to be really out numbered now but I think he's going to love all the hugs and kisses he'll get from all 3 of us girls over the years. We love Daddy!!

Then it was cupcake time!
Chase chose to give her a blue cupcake even though we had just found out we're having a GIRL! haha Oh and she LOVED it!!
I love this sweet little girl! She still doesn't quite understand what's going on and what it means to be having a sister in a few months... and I'm pretty sure she's going to be extremely jealous, so we've got a lot of explaining and book reading to do to get her ready to no longer be an only child.
Sweet Big Sister giving her baby sister a hug and a kiss.
Confession: This was the card that we were going to have the ultrasound tech circle without us finding out at the appointment BUT once we got in there we just had to know!! SO we let her tell us and we watched the whole ultrasound. 
I love ultrasounds!! I love seeing inside my belly and getting a look at the sweet baby growing inside me. It is one of the coolest things ever!!

The party turned out great and we had a great time celebrating our new baby girl with our friends and family. Thank you to everyone who came and made the night so special! We love you all!!




1 comment:

  1. Awww that looks so fun! I see a little Pinterest ideas ;-) BR is going to be a GREAT big sister! So excited for yall!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...