Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Our First Week at Home

 3 days old - This was the first time Brantley had seen Savannah once she got back from her PawPaw & Bebe's house. All she wanted to do was "see her" over and over again.

 When we left the hospital Friday morning, Savannah's bilirubin count was at 10 so her pediatrician wanted us to go in on Saturday morning to get her count checked again. Saturday morning after the doctors visit (her count was 13 so we had plans to go back Sunday morning as well) we went to the playground so BR could play and I could get SC out in the sun a little bit in hopes of helping her jaundice get better. 
Sunning in the window at the doctors appointment.
 Sunday morning her count was about the same so the doctor said that meant it was leveling out so she was good and we didn't have to come back for another check. Yay! No more heal pricks!
 4 days old
 Brantley is turning into a really great big sister. She loves to hold Savannah and help me with diaper changes (she opens the diapers). Brantley talks to her so sweet and still really doesn't like when SC cries.

 So far this is one of our favorite pictures. Our girls are so beautiful!! Thank you, Lord for our sweet babies!
6 days old
 *1 week old*
 8 days old- We were on our way to the playground so that BR could burn off some energy.
 Nap time in the swing. So far we haven't actually turned the swing on. She just sleeps in the swing with it still. Once she's a few weeks old I may try turning it on again but for now it swings too high for her.
 Big sister swinging at the park. She loves to swing real high! I'm sure Savannah will love to swing one day as well.
 She slept in Chase's arms most of the time we were at the park while I played with Brantley. That was really nice to be able to play with her again instead of having to sit and watch.
 Daddy and his baby girl - 8 days old
 10 days old - Saturday morning we laid Savannah in Brantley's bed for a few minutes. It was really sweet to watch BR get so excited about her baby sister "sleeping" with her.
 Brantley loves looking at Savannah's tiny feet and hands. 
Yesterday morning I gave Savannah her first at home bath in the tub. (5/27/12) She did pretty well and didn't cry all that much. Her umbilical cord stub had fallen off on Friday, 5/25/12.

 This is the only good picture from Newborn Photos (take 2) at the Botanical Gardens. Chase and I took Savannah there but by the time we got there it was 

We are having so much fun getting to know our new addition. She has been a really good baby so far and I'm hoping she stays that way. I love my girls!!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats again on your new adition! She is cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks like a doll! Glad y'all are adjusting well. Maybe I'll see you at the BF group in a few weeks if you are going this time around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to come visit one day this week! Our life is finally settling down some! Let me know what day is best for you guys! Love the updates!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...