Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, March 5, 2012

My Big Fat Belly - 28 Weeks

How I'm feeling at 28 weeks: My back/hip pain is still getting worse so I'm really hoping Dr. S sends me to therapy when I see her on Wednesday. Other than that I'm okay, just kinda tired. I'm also starting to have a bit of anxiety about having 2 kiddos to take care of. People keep telling me that it's totally different, way harder and basically a living nightmare. I'm worried! I know I'm going to love them both so much, but I'm afraid I'm going to lose my mind. If any of you other Moms of two or more can give me some comforting words or advice they would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Baby's Position: Today we had our 4D ultrasound done with Savannah and I found out that she's not quiet in the head down position. Her head is kind nestled in my right hip and then her body is wrapped around to the left. She is facing up. So I feel all her kicks and punches on the right side of my belly. I'm sure I don't need to worry about her being breech just yet but when we had Brantley's 4D done her head was already way down in my pelvis and I had to be tipped upside down a little bit so we could see her face. I guess I'll wait and see what Dr. S says about it on Wednesday before I really start to worry.

Baby's Size at 28 weeks:
Savannha is now the size of a rutabaga!

Putting on layers of fat, your baby now weighs in around 1.5 to 2.5 pounds and measures about 13.6 to 14.8 inches.
Belly Pic of the week:

What I'm looking forward to: I'm anxious to talk to my doctor this week about my back, Savannah's position and a few other things. Hopefully I can get some answers and lay my worries to rest. Also, Chase and I are going to the beach in a few weeks and I'm totally looking forward to getting away for a few days. I'll miss Brantley a lot but I really need some time off from being a full time Mommy.

Next up... Savannah's 4D Ultrasound photos!!

3 comments:

  1. well, as you know, i have no personal "mommy" experience, but let me throw out 2 things:
    1. my mom raised 5 kids (the last two were a set of twins, me and my brother). she's almost 80 and still going strong, so i feel reasonably sure she'd tell you that you can do two! and,
    2. i was a breech baby. i think i turned out pretty good. :)
    you've got this! congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You definitely need a break, and what better place than the beach! Because I imagine with a toddler and a newborn is going to be tough and draining...but the rewards are so sweet! (Just keep reminding yourself that when you want to pull your hair out. lol)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Allison - I heard that if you put headphones really low on your belly & play music that the baby will follow the sound and end up head down. I would put headphones on my belly & play music for Grayson at least a few times a week & he would just kick and punch, he loved it :) I remember at our 4D US appt (28 weeks) he was nestled in my right side & the US tech had to jab & poke at my belly to get him to look up. So, maybe you should try the headphone to see if it helps her to move in a head down position before your next US. Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...