I've decided that I'm just going to wait until Friday to do a 32 week post and then I might not post again until 34 weeks since BR and I will be at the beach next week. Although, I will say that I'm feeling pretty good this week. Savannah and my belly are growing like crazy. I've had multiple people over the past few days tell me that I look like I could have her any day, but that I look great. haha I wish we could flash forward to 8 weeks from now so Savannah would be here but we can't so I'm praying that she stays in there for at least 6 more weeks. She still has a lot of growing to do and I'm just going to look like a bus AGAIN, just like I did with Brantley. Haha! At least I can laugh about it! I'm expecting any day to get the "are you having twins comment" I got a few times when I was preggo with BR. My belly gets so big that I guess it's a valid question.
Anyways, I'll be back Friday or Saturday to post about 32 weeks.

Lookin good!!!
ReplyDelete