Baby's Size at 30 weeks:
Savannah is the length of a cucumber and weighs as much as a large head of cabbage!
- -She is probably closes to 3 pounds. I would love to have an ultrasound and find out her actual weight. I'm going to ask my Dr. if she will do another u/s around 36 weeks or so to check Savannah's position and size.-Her skin is getting smoother, but her brain is getting wrinklier -- to make way for all that essential brain tissue.-She's now strong enough to grasp a finger!-A pint and a half of amniotic fluid surrounds her, but that volume will decrease as she gets bigger and takes up more room in your uterus.
- This is a picture of what it probably looks like inside my belly at 30 weeks. Savannah is quickly running out or wiggle room in there. I'm hoping that she is in this head-down position but I really am not sure. I have this scary feeling that she is breach.
Belly Pic of the week:
What I'm looking forward to: We really need to get working on finishing the nursery while I still feel like it. Also, some of my girlfriends are going to throw me a little baby sprinkle dinner next month so I'm excited about that as well. We haven't nailed down a date yet but I'm working on that part.
Brantley and I also got invited back down to the beach with some of our sweet friends, so I can't wait to go back down there with Brantley and let the girls play for a few days in the sunshine and on the beach.

You are definitely all belly!! Getting so close!!!
ReplyDelete