Movements: Savannah is definitely getting stronger because now I can sit down on the couch and watch her move around sometimes. Chase has felt her move and flip around a lot in my belly. She moves a bunch when I lay down in the bed at night so that is when Chase feels her the most. Brantley hasn't felt her move yet.
Baby's Size at 24 Weeks:
Her see-through skin is gradually becoming more opaque.
And it's got a new pink glow, thanks to the small capillaries that have recently formed.
And it's got a new pink glow, thanks to the small capillaries that have recently formed.
She is beginning to look more and more like a baby.
Belly Pic of the Week:
Nursery Update: We have made a few changes to the rooming arrangements for the girls. Brantley will now be moving to the guest room instead of that room being Savannah's nursery because the daybed we bought for Brantley won't fit in her current room with the bookshelf mounted under the window, and I'm not taking that down. So Savannah's nursery will be in Brantley's current room. The nice thing about this is we don't have to swap furniture anymore or take the crib apart. Yay!
Savannah's bedding came in the mail this past week and it looks great. I have to call the company Monday because one of the 2 valances is longer than the other and it's faded, like it's been used before or washed too many times. I don't think either of those things happened but I want to see if they'll send me another one that will match the other one. They will be hanging side by side across the double window in that room so they need to match.
We took down the full bed in the guest room and set up Brantley's daybed frame this afternoon just to get started but the rain stalled our progress. Brantley seemed pretty excited about her new room but I'm not sure she's on board 100% yet. My hope is that once her new "big girl" room is all put together she will love it and prefer it over her old room/soon-to-be nursery. My mom and I went to Target yesterday and racked up on lots of cute stuff for Brantley's big girl room and her new bigger closet. My hope is that we can make some more headway in that room tomorrow after church but we'll just have to wait and see how the day goes.
What I'm Looking Forward to: Getting Brantley in her new room and the nursery started will be a huge relief to me. Also, I bought a LivingSocial deal on Thursday for a 4D ultrasound from 4D.Mommies in Mt. Brook and I'm anxious to use it. I think we're going to wait a month or so to go do it so that Savannah will be a little bigger and her face more filled out. I can't wait to see her sweet little face and see if she looks like BR or not.
Doctor's Appointment: I go to the doctor for my 24 week check up and Glucose testing on Wednesday morning. I really hope I pass this first time because I really don't want to have to go back for the 3-4 hour test like I did when I was pregnant with Brantley. That would be totally inconvenient for me. I'm going to ask Dr. S when she would recommend us having our 4D ultrasound done. I can't really remember and haven't looked it up yet.
Nursery Update: We have made a few changes to the rooming arrangements for the girls. Brantley will now be moving to the guest room instead of that room being Savannah's nursery because the daybed we bought for Brantley won't fit in her current room with the bookshelf mounted under the window, and I'm not taking that down. So Savannah's nursery will be in Brantley's current room. The nice thing about this is we don't have to swap furniture anymore or take the crib apart. Yay!
Savannah's bedding came in the mail this past week and it looks great. I have to call the company Monday because one of the 2 valances is longer than the other and it's faded, like it's been used before or washed too many times. I don't think either of those things happened but I want to see if they'll send me another one that will match the other one. They will be hanging side by side across the double window in that room so they need to match.
We took down the full bed in the guest room and set up Brantley's daybed frame this afternoon just to get started but the rain stalled our progress. Brantley seemed pretty excited about her new room but I'm not sure she's on board 100% yet. My hope is that once her new "big girl" room is all put together she will love it and prefer it over her old room/soon-to-be nursery. My mom and I went to Target yesterday and racked up on lots of cute stuff for Brantley's big girl room and her new bigger closet. My hope is that we can make some more headway in that room tomorrow after church but we'll just have to wait and see how the day goes.
What I'm Looking Forward to: Getting Brantley in her new room and the nursery started will be a huge relief to me. Also, I bought a LivingSocial deal on Thursday for a 4D ultrasound from 4D.Mommies in Mt. Brook and I'm anxious to use it. I think we're going to wait a month or so to go do it so that Savannah will be a little bigger and her face more filled out. I can't wait to see her sweet little face and see if she looks like BR or not.
Doctor's Appointment: I go to the doctor for my 24 week check up and Glucose testing on Wednesday morning. I really hope I pass this first time because I really don't want to have to go back for the 3-4 hour test like I did when I was pregnant with Brantley. That would be totally inconvenient for me. I'm going to ask Dr. S when she would recommend us having our 4D ultrasound done. I can't really remember and haven't looked it up yet.
Anyways, that's pretty much all for this week. I'm sure I could think of more to write but I'm really tired and I need to get in the bed. Goodnight!

I had my 4D ultrasound done when I was 28 weeks. That is when my doctor recommended having it because it fell between the ultrasound we had at 17 weeks & the u/s we had at 36 weeks.
ReplyDelete