Maternity Clothes: Nope not yet but I have had to wear my belly band with a few pants already.
Baby Size:
The baby is the size of an Appleseed!
Your embryo is now measurable -- though it's a wee .13 inches -- and she's gearing up for much more growth. In fact, in the next week, she'll almost double in size. Grow baby grow!
Baby's Development this week: The embryo doesn't look like much more than a tadpole right now, but he/she's already starting to form major organs (heart, stomach, liver, kidney) and systems (digestive, circulatory, nervous). Some sites say that the heart might start beating this week.Movement: Not yet
What I'm Looking Forward To: My first doctor's appointment on October 14th when we'll get to have the first ultrasound to see and hear the baby's heartbeat. I can't wait!!!
Bump Pic for the Week:


No comments:
Post a Comment