Brantley Rae at 19 Months Old
Weight: Between 20 and 21 pounds
Height: I'm not sure but around 32"
Diapers: Still in size 3
Shoes: size 5
Clothes: This one is kinda tricky. She is wearing 12-18 month shirts but I'm still buying her 6-9 month shorts depending on the store. I've come to the conclusion that I'm going to have to make most of her pants for the fall and winter because of how skinny she is so I can make the pants long enough.
Of course, I don't mind about that. It just gives me an excuse to buy fabric and sew cute clothes for her. :o)
Teeth: I think she has eleven.
We have an appointment with an orthodontist in our future. hehe!
- Brantley Rae LOVES to play.play.play all the time.
- She enjoys coloring and painting
- Her new favorite foods are apples, corn on the cob and cinnamon-sugar toast
- Still takes a pacy but we're about to be changing that. She has become more attatched to her pacy and blanket over the past few months and it's getting ridiculous. She's old enough to not "need" it anymore so we're starting the weening process this weekend. First step...pacy stays in the crib when she wakes up and gets out of bed.
- Brantley is talking SO much and learning new words every day. It's so awesome to see/hear her learning so much each day.
- She' is starting to show more interest in baby dolls this month. Before she never paid them any attention but now she will actually sit and feed her baby doll her bottle and give her the pacy. It's pretty cute!!
These are my two very favorite people in the world. I am so thankful for both of them each and every day. The Lord has blessed me greatly with an amazing family and for that I am grateful.
I can't wait to see what God has in store for our sweet baby girl and for our little family. Good things to come!!


I love the scrunch face while sitting in the stroller! Too cute!
ReplyDelete