Chase and I with our sweet ONE year old! It's still hard to believe that she's one. Before I know it she'll be graduating high school. Yikes!! haha
This was the first decoration that I made and I LOVE the way it turned out!
This was the first decoration that I made and I LOVE the way it turned out!
First up are the decorations. I had been working on these decorations and planning it all out since the beginning of December. I lost so much sleep over planning, it was ridiculous. But thankfully in the end it all came together and looked great.
The food and the cakes were SO good. The same lady that made our wedding cake made BR's birthday cakes. So special. Thanks so much, Pam! You did a wonderful job!!
I also LOVE how cute Brantley's outfit turned out. The pants are so adorable! I'm going to applique a "B" on another shirt so she can wear the pants again. I love them!
Shameless plug: I would love to make your little one a birthday outfit. E-mail me if your interested!
Shameless plug: I would love to make your little one a birthday outfit. E-mail me if your interested!
Party Time
Brantley just walked all around the room holding onto a balloon or two and she also pushed Dina around the room a little. She was having a blast! It was time for friends and family to join the party.
My girlfriends from high school/college were there with their kiddos and some husbands. It meant the world to me to have them all there to celebrate with us. I love this picture of BR and Bebe. They haven't had a good one together in a while so I'm glad we got this one. It will be framed!
Lots of Brantley's little friends were there as well. It was so special to have everyone there. Thanks to everyone that was able to come.
These are just some of the great gifts that were given to Brantley. She got lots of really cute outfits, toys, shoes, that adorable hand painted Tea Set from Miss Jami, and a really adorable cupcake backpack from Miss Ashley and her kiddos. I think my favorite outfit is the Minnie Mouse outfit. I so wish we were going to Disney World this summer but that just isn't going to happen...unless someone else want to foot the bill. haha
Really she was given so many great gifts that I can't thank everyone enough. It just shows how much Brantley Rae is loved!
Brantley didn't really care much for smashing the cake. She didn't like the icing on her fingers so she didn't eat much of it. Which honestly probably wasn't a bad thing. She still ended up stay up until 9:30 that night. I was falling asleep on the couch and she was walking around the living room just playing away. It was nuts!
So that was the party. Two months of planning for 2 hours of birthday party fun. Kinda like a wedding. ha! We had a fabulous time celebrating our baby's FIRST birthday and we're so glad so many of our friends and family were able to be there with us. It was a wonderful day!
I know BR won't remember but we have the pictures to prove the fun and how much she is loved.
Thanks, everyone!













All that hard work paid off. The party was a success and cute as can be! Great job Allison! And, you can reuse that banner!
ReplyDeleteI've already put the banner in a box to save for next year.
ReplyDelete