Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, January 28, 2011

ONE year old!!!

 These are the first pictures of our ONE year old that I took when I went in her room to get her up this morning. She was just sitting in there talking and playing with her blankets like she does every morning. She's always her happiest after a good nights sleep. When I went in I sang her the Happy Birthday song, she stood up and smiled at me! Melt my heart!!! I videoed it but I don't think I'll share it. haha
 This is BR's big present. She got a Pottery Barn Anywhere chair and so far she likes it. It's kinda big and she doesn't understand that she must SIT in it. She fell out/off of it twice this morning and I felt so bad because she hit her head on the floor. Poor thing! She just wants to stand up on it every time she gets in it. I guess we'll keep pillows around the chair and hopefully she'll figure it out soon.
Her ONE-year old pictures didn't turn out as great as I had hoped because she had gotten tired before we got ready to take them. She did pretty good with the cake but when the balloons were in the picture she wouldn't sit down in her new chair.

It's my birthday and I'll cry if I want to!!!
I'M ONE!!!
This is her outfit that I made. There is a bow that matches but I need a headband to put it on so I'll be going to buy one in the morning.


We go to the doctor on Tuesday for Brantley's ONE year checkup so I'll post her stats then. I'm super tired and we have a big day tomorrow so I'm going to go to bed. 
We are so thankful that the Lord has blessed us with our sweet Brantley Rae! It's really hard to believe that she is ONE already. She's growing up way too fast!!
We love her and couldn't be more in love with her.

Happy 1st Birthday, Brantley Rae! 
You are ONE year old!!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...