Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Ideas for Brantley's Big Girl Room

I have so many dreams and big expectations for Brantley's big girl room. I want to make it cute and girly since her nursery wasn't girly that much at all. The walls will be PINK and the furniture and cubbies/shelves will be white/ivory.
Above is a collage of some of my ideas. It's going to be a couple of months before we can start working in her new room but I had to write down and share my ideas while they are fresh on my mind.
This is Brantley's baby quilt that her Bebe made her when I was pregnant and it's the inspiration for her room. It's not big enough to cover her whole bed but it's going to cover the foot of her bed over a white/ivory comforter. I just love it! I'm going for a Pottery Barn look in her room!
This is the color that I want to paint the walls. It's going to be great!
These are wall cubbies from Pottery Barn and I love this idea. I'm going to ask my Dad to make something kind of like this and install it on the wall next to her bed. I love the idea of storing books, dolls, (in the future) craft supplies, other small toys, etc.

I know you can probably feel my excitement from this post. I can't wait to get started!! We're probably going to work on our bedroom first and you know I'll blog about that as we do. Stay tuned for updates.

3 comments:

  1. Very cute mood board! She will love her room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Love!! Can't wait to see what you come up with!! Is Allison and BR in love with Hoot Hoot's too??? AR still loves them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cubbies! I have been thinking about asking my dad to build some too! You've inspired me to get all my ideas for Alston's new big boy room together!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...