Last Saturday, Brantley and I went to the Zoo to meet up with Sarah and Alice. My mom and Alyssa also met up there a little while later. It was a beautiful day and so many people were there. It was so crowded but we still had a great time. We took the girls shoes off almost immediately because it was so warm. I love little tiny bare feet!
She was propping her feet up, taking it all in. So cute!
The girls really liked the monkeys. It was so cute to watch them react and point at the animals. I'm so thankful that we were given a Zoo membership for Christmas. We're going to go back so much this year.
While Alyssa rode the carousel, Alice and Brantley took a snack break. Serious, look how cute they are with their feet propped up. haha
Sweet Alice
Ooo! Ooo! I'm not sure what she was looking at but it was exciting!
Horrible picture, but that's Alyssa in the white shirt, riding the frog. So fun!
We had a great time and look forward to going back!




No comments:
Post a Comment