(This is one of my favorite pictures of BR and I so far.)
Yesterday, Brantley Rae got to wear her first Auburn Tigers outfit. It's a little baseball/softball outfit and it's totally adorable on her. We all ended up wearing Auburn gear last night so we decided to snap some pictures before leaving the house to go to dinner.
We ate dinner at the new Beef 'O' Brady's in the Target shopping center on Highway-150 in Hoover. It was packed and the food was really good. Chase had boneless wings and I had their chicken fingers.
It was totally a coincidence that the Auburn women's softball game was on the TVs at Beef's. Pretty cool since we were all supporting our Tigers!

Ok...Totally adroable!!! (Even though its Auburn) =)
ReplyDeleteI love these pictures! Sooo Sweet! What kind of camera do you use? I want to upgrade really bad but i have no idea what to get. I always love your pictures so i thought i would see what you have. :)
ReplyDeleteSo does look adorable and War Eagle!
ReplyDeletethat is such a great picture of you and BR!!!
ReplyDeleteAllison, we use at Nikon D300. It's great and takes wonderful pictures. It's pretty big and heavy though.
ReplyDelete