Brantley Rae will be 4 months old tomorrow. I'm in Ashley's wedding tomorrow so I'll be way to busy to post but I have time today so I wanted to go ahead and post.
Weight: 11 pounds 12 ounces (25 %tile)
Height: 24 1/4 inches tall (75 %tile)
Diapers: Size 1 and 1-2
Clothes: Size 0-3 and some 3-6 month
What is Brantley doing at 4 months:
-smiling all the time
-starting to laugh (it's adorable!)
-loves to lay in the floor and kick
-likes her changing table (not sure why)
- likes being held
- loves swinging on a porch swing
-trying to learn how to roll over
-napping 3 times a day
-eating 7-8 times every 24 hours
-still sleeping swaddled
-still likes her pacifier, cant fall asleep without it
-starting to really like bath time
Brantley dislikes:
-having her nose suctioned out
-being left in the Jumperoo too long
-being on her tummy too long (she needs to learn how to roll over)
How cute is that? This is her new thing. FINGERS! She loves putting those two fingers in her mouth. Wednesday night she fell asleep in her PawPaw's arms while they were swinging on the front porch.
Dr. S said she looks great and she's growing just fine. On the skinny side but she's still healthy, thank goodness! I love my little stinker-belle. She's the greatest!!!


that outfit is SOOOOO adorable!!! She looks so precious with that smile on her face :) I can't belive she's already using a high chair and eating cereal!! Time flies!
ReplyDeleteAdorable! Just adorable! hehe I love the picture with her fingers in her mouth. Aiden does the same thing, and everytime I pull them out. He's like "what mommy?" Mommy doesn't want to have to pay for braces so lets get those out ;-)
ReplyDeleteShe is so cute. That smile is priceless. Hopefully she will gain some weight now that she is eating cereal! Fun fun!
ReplyDelete