Oh, and this sweet dress was made for me when I was a baby by one of my Dad's cousins.
Funny face! She wanted me to stop taking pictures and put her to bed.
So what's been going on lately at the Williamson's?
Not a whole lot for Chase and I. He is staying busy with work as usual and helping his dad with his house on the weekends when we don't have other plans. Speaking of houses...we haven't done anything else to get ready for our house addition so far. Next is to have the new septic tank and the field lines put in the back yard. Chase has called around to a few places but just hasn't made the final decision yet. Hopefully we'll get that done in the next month.I have been sorta kinda looking for a job for possibly this summer and definitely this fall. I hate it but I've got to be working to help out during our house addition. I haven't had much luck yet but I'm still looking.
What's Brantley up to?
She's getting cuter and cuter every day. We are totally in love! She is smiling A Lot and she's even started laughing a little bit. It's so cute! She will be 4 months old on Friday. I can't believe it! Oh how life has changed. About a month ago I stopped nursing BR and have been pumping 5 times a day to still be able to provide breastmilk for her. My milk supply started to decrease and BR just wasn't liking to nurse like most other babies do. It really made me sad and hurt my heart to know that she didn't like nursing but I've gotten past that now and I'm just glad that I can still provide for her even if it is through a bottle. She has also been gaining weight slowly and we finally figured out what the problem is. She just doesn't eat enough during the day. SO I've been having to wake her up 1-2 times every night to feed her. It's been pretty tough and really tiring, but I've gotta do what it takes to get some meat on her bones. I know that she will probably always be little since I have always been little but I don't want her to be unhealthy. So I've been doing this for a week and a half and she's gained 10.5 oz! That's amazing for her, considering she used to only gain 3-4oz in a week and a half.Setting my alarm for 11:20 and 2:20 and 5:20 pretty much every night is absolutely exhausting! I'll admit that sometimes I sleep through one of the alarms or turn it off in my sleep and then I wake up later and realize I missed one of her feedings. Oops! Thankfully, it's not a huge deal and I just pick up there and carry on for the rest of the day. She's doing great with the bottles. She's a much happier baby!
Any new tricks?
Well I'm not sure that it counts but last Thursday while I was icing a cake BR rolled from her tummy to her back twice and I missed it both times. I laid her down on her tummy like I usually do for tummy time and then went in the kitchen for a few minutes start icing the cake. I could hear her talking and playing. Then she got quiet...I looked around the corner and she was on her back!! Wow! I walked over to her and she smiled SO big and started kicking like crazy, as if she was saying "Look what I just did, Mommy!" I was so excited! I put her back on her tummy again to see if I could catch her doing it again. I watched, nothing. Then I went back into the kitchen for about 1 minute, then I heard a small thud and then a little cry. I looked back and she had flipped over again but in the process hit her head on the floor. Poor baby! She was totally okay but she hasn't tried to do it again since then. I guess she's scared.
Other than that she's just been smiling a lot and starting to giggle some. I can't wait until she really starts laughing a lot.
So that's all for now. I need to blog about Ashley's Bachelorette party and Lauren's graduation from Vestavia. Once I get some pictures I will. Ta Ta for now!
So that's all for now. I need to blog about Ashley's Bachelorette party and Lauren's graduation from Vestavia. Once I get some pictures I will. Ta Ta for now!

I love the quilt and I love a toothless grin! She is adorable!
ReplyDeleteShe is beautiful. I love the first picture :)
ReplyDeletePretty in Purple!!! I love that first picture of her!
ReplyDelete