Last night was ROUGH!!! But thankfully today has been SO much better!! This morning BR and I took a long nap in Mommy & Daddy's bed. It was GREAT and much needed after a night of not much sleep. After our nap it was time for me to get up and get us ready to go to the Breastfeeding support group that Brookwood has every Monday morning at Gold's Gym in Vestavia. I went because I had a couple of questions for the lactation consultants and also I got to weigh BR and see how much she's grown since we left the hospital. When we left the hospital she weighed 7lbs 4oz and today she weighed 7lbs 11.5oz. Yay! She is above her birth weight already which means that she is eating well and getting the nutrition she needs. I was so relieved and happy!! We then ran to Target to pick up a few things before heading back home for the afternoon.
This afternoon BR and I played in the living room with her activity center. Well she laid there and I took pictures of her and talked to her a lot. It was pretty fun!! I love her so much!!
She's SO cute!!!
I finally got good pictures of her with her eyes open. Her Nana will be happy about that!!
Beautiful!!
The quilt Brantley Rae is laying on was made by her talented GrannyB, or Bebe as she prefers to be called. ha! The quilt is beautiful and we love it.
After playing for a while it was time for a nap. BR slept in her crib for about an hour and a half. It was great! I was such a proud mommy. I got to take a shower and do some other things around the house which was wonderful. She looked SO cute it there!! I'm hoping that she'll sleep in her crib tonight because her sleeping in her bouncy seat next to our bed isn't really working that well.
Anyways, my Monday night shows are on so I'm gonna finish up. I hope everyone is having a good week!!
Anyways, my Monday night shows are on so I'm gonna finish up. I hope everyone is having a good week!!

hey allison--what is the pink fabric under her head? i'm trying to figure out all of these baby products haha
ReplyDeleteIt's called a Sheet Protector.
ReplyDeleteYay for attempting the crib! Let me know how it's going!!
ReplyDeleteThe crib is working out really well. She has slept in there for the past 3 nights and she's done really well. Yay!! Sleep is so good and I've finally been able to get some the past 3 nights.
ReplyDelete