Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, February 15, 2010

Brantley Rae's First Snow

Friday was Brantley Rae's first snow day. We had almost 4 inches up here on the mountain. It was really beautiful!! I hope that one day when BR is 2, 3, 4 we'll have another snow like this so that we can get out and play in it together. I only took her outside about 3 minutes for this picture. Short and sweet!!
  I love living in Bluff Park because when the rest of the town gets a dusting, we usually get a couple inches of the fluffy white stuff. It's great!!

 
Chase decided to be a little artistic with these last 2 pictures. Seriously, the snow was gorgeous! I love snow! This snow and the winter Olympics are really making me want to go skiing soon. It's been a few years and I'm sure it will be a long time before I can go again but I really love it and wish we could take a vacation soon.

Until that day, I'll just keep savoring our Alabama Snow Days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...