Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, February 13, 2010

The Greatest Day of My Life

January 28th, 2010
Brantley Rae was born!!!!!!!!!!!!
I got to hold her skin-to-skin immediately after she was born. It was amazing!! Her eyes were wide open the whole time she was on my chest. I couldn't actually see her face since she was on my chest but holding her like that was simply AMAZING!!!
 7lbs 10oz of pure joy!!
  
 First bath
  
Our first family photo in the labor and delivery room.
We were so excited and I was extremely happy to no longer be pregnant. BR was finally out of my belly! haha!
   

 Once we got up to our room we took another family photo. Chase and I were overcome with joy for this tiny life that we had made. She was and is absolutely perfect!!!!!!!!!! Family Photo Op #2
  
Beautiful little face!! I feel in love immediately!!
  
Such CUTE little feet!!
 
Seriously HAPPY mommy!!!!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...