Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, February 11, 2010

No More Animals in the Crib

So I just got off the phone with my Mom and during our conversation she told me that she ran into a friend of mine at church last night. The friend was going on and on about how cute BR is and how much she likes following our blog. Then she told my mom to tell me to take all the animals out of BR's crib. So, Allison, I did it and took these pictures just to show you. haha! 
I knew I wasn't suppose to have the animals in there but I really don't think they were gonna hurt right now since she really can't move at all when she's swaddled. But I understand, the bear could have fallen over on her.
 
So now BR is sleeping soundly in her crib all alone. No furry animals to keep her company! She doesn't seem to mind. hehe!!
Her cute dimple is showing just a little bit in this picture. So darn cute!!

Oh, BR is 2 weeks old today!! She is a happy, healthy, sleepy baby girl and we love her!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I knew you would listen to your mamma!!!
    I do want to come see that little one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe! Please do come visit. Just call me or messages me and we can work out a time for you to come by. (205-410-6435) I'm home all the time so you just find the time and I'm sure that will work for us. Talk to you later and hope to see you soon!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...