I really am not looking forward to going back to work tomorrow, although, I am VERY thankful to have a great job. This past week being off work has been relaxing and productive. Thursday, my mom and I drove over to Atlanta because she was wanting to go to the IKEA store. When we got there and checked into our hotel we decided to walk to lunch. We ate at a place called Jalapeno Charlie's and it was really good! After lunch, Mom and I decided to go to the Atlanta Botanical Gardens. Here is a slideshow of some of the AWESOME orchids they had in an exhibit while we were there.
We did some shopping at the Lenox Square Mall and then met my cousin, Haley for dinner. We met her at a place called Pappadeaux's. Oh My Gracious!! It was amazing!!! We were so glad Haley suggested it.
So Friday we spent 3 hours, yes, 3 hours in IKEA. That place is HUGE and it had a food court inside! I found a cute little office cart that I am putting all my scrapbooking things on so that I can wheel them around to wherever I decide to work on my books. It's really pretty cool! I'll have to take a picture of it to show you guys. There are a few pictures on the slideshow of some of the cool stuff we saw in IKEA. I loved the cabinets in that kitchen. They were BEA-U-TIFUL!! On the way home, we stopped in Oxford/Anniston and had dinner at Olive Garden with my Grandmother, Aunt Judy and cousin Leslie. It was great to see them, but sadly we did not take a picture.
When we finally made it home I walked in the house to wake Chase from a nap and he had shaved his head Friday afternoon while I was gone. Since it was hot outside and he was washing and cleaning cars all afternoon he decided it was a must do. I actually think his hair, or lack there of, looks fine. Haha! We're taking family pictures in two weeks so my mom wasn't thrilled, but that's okay, she'll get over it.
In all I had a great time with my mom, Haley and other family members this past weekend. I love you all!!
We did some shopping at the Lenox Square Mall and then met my cousin, Haley for dinner. We met her at a place called Pappadeaux's. Oh My Gracious!! It was amazing!!! We were so glad Haley suggested it.
So Friday we spent 3 hours, yes, 3 hours in IKEA. That place is HUGE and it had a food court inside! I found a cute little office cart that I am putting all my scrapbooking things on so that I can wheel them around to wherever I decide to work on my books. It's really pretty cool! I'll have to take a picture of it to show you guys. There are a few pictures on the slideshow of some of the cool stuff we saw in IKEA. I loved the cabinets in that kitchen. They were BEA-U-TIFUL!! On the way home, we stopped in Oxford/Anniston and had dinner at Olive Garden with my Grandmother, Aunt Judy and cousin Leslie. It was great to see them, but sadly we did not take a picture.
When we finally made it home I walked in the house to wake Chase from a nap and he had shaved his head Friday afternoon while I was gone. Since it was hot outside and he was washing and cleaning cars all afternoon he decided it was a must do. I actually think his hair, or lack there of, looks fine. Haha! We're taking family pictures in two weeks so my mom wasn't thrilled, but that's okay, she'll get over it.
In all I had a great time with my mom, Haley and other family members this past weekend. I love you all!!

Awesome photos of the flowers, and you're pretty cute too. I'm so glad that we got to go on this little junket, and hope you had as much fun as I did.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Mom