Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

McWane Center

Saturday, my Mom and I took my niece, Alyssa to the McWane Center. We all had a really good time, especially Alyssa. We tried to see the IMAX film, Under The Sea but that only lasted about 5 minutes. Alyssa got really scared of how big the screen was so we decided to leave the movie early and just went ahead into Adventure Hall.

Here are a few pictures from our fun afternoon.

They had a really neat little grocery store in the Itsy Bitsy Magic City.

Alyssa was going to put the tire on that car but there were too many other kids trying to do the same thing.
This water-thing was probably her favorite thing at the McWane Center. She got totally soaked! When you put the ball in/on the stream of water it balances on it and "floats" in the air. Really had this 3 year old excited!
She is just so cute, I love her! She calls my Mom, Nona and me, Asilyn. She can't say my name correctly yet but I kinda like Asilyn.

After about an hour and a half we decided it was time to head home.
Guess who was sleepy....
Alyssa was!!

1 comment:

  1. She is so cute!! I am glad ya'll had fun..I haven't been there in years..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...