Last night Chase and I went up to Buffalo Wild Wings to celebrate St. Patrick's day. So we put on our matching GREEN and headed out. We also had made plans to meet 2 friends we haven't seen our really talked to in a while. It was really great to just hang out and talk. I'm pretty sure we all had a good time.
Ashley and I enjoying our green beverages as well. It was great to be talking and hanging out again. I've missed her a lot! I've said things I shouldn't have and I wish I could take them all back but I'll just have to forgive myself and start over and build our friendship back up again. It's great to have her back in my life.On a lighter note, Marley LOVES being outside. I can't seem to keep her inside when the sun is shining. Every time she comes inside she gets some water, eats a little and then starts barking and whining to go back outside. ARG!! I wish we had a fenced in backyard, but we don't so I have to keep her on her leash and hook it to the banister of our front porch. Here is a cute picture I took a few minutes ago.



No comments:
Post a Comment