This morning the girls and I are on our own because Daddy is having to work today. Bummer! But after making yummy, Cinnamon Applesauce Pancakes for breakfast, we started playing. (I'll have to post the recipe for the pancakes at the end because they were delicious!)
Brantley sang a few of her favorite songs for me.....
And Savannah rolled over on video for the first time....
I will warn you, this one is long but the girls are too cute not to share. This is the second day for Savannah to be practicing and perfecting these skills. I'm so excited for her because, I'll admit, I was getting a little worried that she hadn't done either yet. Brantley is such a camera hog and just loves to be the center of attention...boy does she have a lot to learn. haha! Chase had to have a little talk with her last night about sharing with Savannah. SC was playing with (aka. holding) a toy and BR walked right up to her and took it away. Now SC didn't care but in time that is not going to fly and B-Rae is going to have to take turns and share with her. Anyways, that's all for now. I hope you enjoy watching these videos of our cutie pies!
In other news, Savannah took at hour and a half long nap this morning. YAY!! I've actually realized that I think the 3-4oz of coffee I've been drinking every morning for the past 5 months may have been a big contributor in Savannah's bad sleep habits. Oops!! I really didn't think that little amount would be affecting her, but the past 2 days I've held off and she has slept much better. I'm struggling without my morning jump start but if it means that SC will be able to sleep better then I'll deal with it and my body will adjust, I hope.

I'm sorry, I'm building a tower so I can't tell you. hahaha. Great girls Allison!!
ReplyDeleteI meant to comment on this a long time ago and just realized I never did. YAY for rolling over and for the long nap!!! That is so exciting!! I love how much S just stares at BR. She looks up to big sister already!
ReplyDelete