Weight: 12lbs 5oz (9/18/12) Length: 24 inches
Head: 16.25 inches Diapers: Size 1
(We actually as switching to size 2 today because we found 2 big boxes of size 2 on clearance at Publix last night. They fit pretty good , so we're moving up.)
Clothes: She is still wearing mostly 0-3 month clothes but some of her 6 month clothes are fitting. We also have a few 3-6 month things and those fit really well. She is wearing a 6 month Carter's onesie set today and it fits pretty well. So cute! I honestly think it's crazy that she is already wearing 6 month things at 4 months because this is just foreign to me. Brantley was always a whole size behind her age so Savannah being a little ahead is just crazy. She's eating good!!
Eating: I'm still exclusively nursing her and we are loving it. No problems thus far! I am super thankful for and lucky for us to be doing so well. I plan to start giving her cereal once every couple of days just so she can start to figure out solids. I may not start this until next month though. We'll see! What we're doing is working for now so I don't really want to mess with it. haha!
Sleep: I still haven't started a structured nap schedule for her yet. I'm hoping to get her on some type of schedule this month. She is napping 3-4 times a day but some days her naps are only 45 minutes long and then other days she will take at least one 2 hour nap. Night time- I try to put her to bed between 8:00 and 8:30. She is still waking up 2 times a night. Usually around 1:00 or 2:00 and then again at 4:00 or 5:00. This is making me exhausted during that day but I'm hanging in there with God's help.
Savannah is a wonderful baby! She is so happy and smiles all the time! Her smile is so sweet! She is starting to laugh, which just melts my heart. I could just eat her up!
- She is a total Momma's Girl right now. Probably because I'm nursing and she's with me all day everyday. I love it but it makes me sad when she rejects others, especially her daddy.
- She is trying to roll from her tummy to back. She did it a few times on the bed last week at the beach but has yet to do it all on her own while on the floor. She does roll to her side while lying on her back.
- Savannah has found her hands/fingers. She has them in her mouth pretty much ALL the time. She's also drooling a lot. I don't think she's getting any teeth yet (I don't see any buds) but I do think it's a new discovery and her gums may be itching or something.
- She has found her feet/toes a few times in the past couple of days. I just love watching her discover new things. Her eyes light up and she looks over at me, as if she's saying, "Mommy, look at me!" So cute!
- Grabs toys and chews on them.
- She has been sitting in her Exersaucer for a few weeks but is starting to enjoy it more each day since she is becoming more stable.
- Still not a big fan of car rides.
- Savannah is still sleeping swaddled in her Woombie.
- She is finding her voice and "talking" a good bit.
- She now giggles. ADORABLE!!
We love you Savannah! You are 4 months old.

She is precious!! I can only imagine how exhausted you are waking up twice and having to take care of Brantley too. Hopefully she'll start sleeping through soon. Have you tried not feeding her at those times? Just giving a pacy or rocking her back to sleep?
ReplyDeleteAlso, I'm not on facebook to see pictures of those beautiful girls so I'm gonna need you to blog more!!!
ReplyDelete