Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Beach Trip (Day 4)

Saturday night we went on a dolphin cruise. We chose the Southern Star because it was the biggest boat. It was fun but it will be much better when the girls are bigger.

 Brantley (and lots of other people, including Chase and my Dad) got to feed the Seagulls Frito chips. It was really crazy at the back of the boat while they fed them because the gulls were flying everywhere trying to get the chips out of peoples fingers. In the picture above you can see the Frito in the seagulls mouth as he's flying away.
 The sun was very bright and it was super hot!
 Savannah was just chillin' in her carseat at first but after a while she wanted to get out. I still not really sure if the swaying of the boat bothered her or if she was just tired but she got really fussy towards the end. I was finally able to get her to sleep in my arms for about 20 minutes and then she woke up and the cruise was over.
 We actually did see LOTS of dolphins but they are extremely hard to take pictures of from a moving boat full of other people also trying to take pictures of them. Of the almost 100 pictures we took, this was the best one!
 My favorite part of the cruise was watching the sunset. It was gorgeous! Chase got some great pictures that I can't wait to frame and hang in our house.
 There is a dolphin in this picture just to the left of the suns reflection. Cool!
We're already made plans to do that again in 2 or 3 years when Savannah is old enough to enjoy it and Brantley will love it even more by then as well. We also think it will be really cool to rent a pontoon boat one year and just go out in the bay for the day. We can fish, swim, sun bathe...it's a couple of years down the road but I'm already looking forward to it.

After the cruise, my parents took the girls back to the condo, so Chase and I could have a date night. We played putt putt golf at The Track and got drinks at the Shake place. Yum! It was a great way to end our vacation!

The next day was Sunday and sadly the time had come for us to head home. I hated to leave because the trip had been so perfect. I love going down to the beach this time of year because the weather is usually so awesome and they beaches aren't as crowded as in the summer. I'm already looking forward to going back next year.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...