Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Beach Trip (Day 2 - Playground)

The complex had this great little playground right next to the pool. So that night while dinner was cooking, Chase and I took Brantley down to play.
 Gorgeous! I'm in love with our new camera lens and even more in love with this sweet little girl!!

 We had a lot of fun! Even Chase and I slid down the slide a time or two. I'm not sharing the pictures of me because they are terrible. I'm using them as motivation to get myself back into shape. 
Brantley LOVES her daddy so much! They were playing "monster" or tag. Chase was chasing her but she got away from him just in time before he could tickle her. haha!

We stayed in for dinner and just relaxed there in the condo. We were all pretty pooped from a day full of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...