I've been having some interesting symptoms this week of my body gearing up for labor. Wednesday I was very nauseated pretty much all day and then by that afternoon my back and thighs started aching pretty bad and made me worried about preterm labor, but since I wasn't having any contractions, I figured we were okay. I have also feeling little one pushing on my bladder/cervix so maybe she's getting things thinned out. I'll find that out on Thursday at my doctors appointment as well.
Oh and I've been feeling more Braxton Hick's contractions this week. My body is getting ready for baby girls big arrival finally.
Baby's Size at 35 Weeks:
Savannah is now about the size of a butternut squash!!
- Savannah's hearing is now fully developed. She can respond to sound now and mostly, to high-pitched noises.
- She is almost full term and ready for her bid debut!! 2 more weeks!!
Belly Pic at 35 Weeks:
Doctors Appointment: I go to the doctor on Thursday afternoon so I'll update again on Friday. Thanks for thoughts and prayers as my pregnancy with Savannah starts nearing the end.

No comments:
Post a Comment