Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Baby Sprinkle #1

 Tonight, some of my really good girlfriends threw Savannah and I a baby shower. I am so thankful for each one of these ladies and I feel so blessed to call them all friends. Since Savannah is our second baby girl we didn't need a ton of new stuff but since she is born in a different season than BR was, some new clothes were needed.
Savannah was given some really cute clothes, diapers, wipes and a cool car caddy/organizer thing that I had registered for. The girls also went in together and got us a gift card that will be used to buy some of the bigger things we still need/want to have for when SC is born. I'm so thankful for all of the gifts we received!
All of us girls minus Erin, who wasn't able to come to the shower. We missed you, Erin!
We had a wonderful time laughing and catching up with each other. I always love getting together with these girls!!
And look who joined the party...baby Easton!! This is my friend, Lauren's little boy. He is such a cutie and was a perfect angel the who time. I can't wait to have a tiny one to hold all the time again. 

I'm fully aware that life is about to get exponentially crazier, but I've preparing myself as best I can and I think I'm ready for the challenge. God is so good! I feel so privileged that He has given Chase and I another one of His children to care for and raise. I'm so excited about this journey and I look forward to all of it's ups and downs. 
I'll be back Friday to post my 36 weeks belly post. Hopefully,  it will be filled with good news from my doctors appointment on Thursday afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...