Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, May 23, 2011

Super Sunday

Yesterday was WONDERFUL!! When we got home from church and lunch, Chase decided that instead of working around the house he wanted to go do something fun. I couldn't believe my ears. He never wants to take a break and do something fun, because he's keeps himself WAY to busy with work and doing things around the house. In his defense, he's been working like crazy to get our house market ready and we're almost there. Finally!!
So, we decided to go to the Zoo. It was SO great! I loved out little family outing. Yesterday was our first time to go to the Birmingham Zoo since they opened Trails to Africa. I was surprised at how nice it was. I'm happy to be a member of the zoo because it's a great place to go and teach Brantley about all the animals.
 It was SO hot but we had a great time!
We saw so many animals and they were all so great. We actually got to see the lions train and be fed. It was really cool! The trainers actually said that they are hoping the female lion is pregnant but they aren't sure yet. I think it was be really cool if she was to have cubs and we would get to see them grow for about 2 years before being sent to another zoo. Neat!

So, yesterday really was a SUPER Sunday and I hope that we'll get to have more "fun family" days soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...