Chase brought this picture home from his Dad's house last week. At first glance you might think that it's a portrait of Brantley but really it's a picture of Chase's mom when she was about BR's age. I teared up a little bit (okay a lot) when I first saw the picture because I'm just so amazed at how much Brantley looks like her late Grandma Donna.
Brantley was named after her so it's perfect that she look so much like her.
These pictures will be printed, framed and hung up in our house (and at PawPaw's house). I can't wait! Thank you, Beverly, for pulling the portrait out of the basement and showing Glenn the resemblance. This means so much to Chase and I and ultimately Brantley, one day, when she's old enough to understand.



OMG! she really does! How special!!!
ReplyDeleteyou can see a great resemblance! Looks like she has her nose. That's so sweet
ReplyDelete